- Grand Prize (Drawing at 1:00 PM on Sunday)
YAESU FT-710 AESS HF/50MHz 100W SDR Transceiver includes the YAESU SP-40 Matching Speaker and the RT Systems YPS-FT710-USB programming software & cable. Ranked #4 On Sherwood Engineerings List Of Top Performing Receivers - If you can't hear them, you can't work them... ARRL QST Review - Yaesu Brochure
- Second Prize (Drawing at 3:00 PM on Saturday)
YAESU FTM-6000R Dual Band Mobile Transceiver Including the RT Systems YPS-M6000-USB programming software & cable. Manufacturers Website and Yaesu Brochure
- Third Prize (Drawing at 11:00 AM on Sunday)
YAESU FT-60R 5W 2M/70CM HT Including the YAESU ADMS-1J programming software & cable. Manufacturers Website and Yaesu Brochure
- Fourth Prize (Drawing at 11:00 AM on Saturday)
YAESU FT-65R 5W VHF/UHF Handheld Transceiver Including the RT-SYSTEMS ADMS-65-USB programming software & cable. Manufacturers Website and Yaesu Brochure
- Early Bird Prize (Only for those who bought tickets online)
- Visit the online Ticket Booth and get your tickets now.
- The Ticket Booth closes at Midnight on October 28, 2023
- The drawing will be early Saturday morning.
NANOVNA-H4 10kHZ-1.5GHz Antenna analyzer 10kHZ-1.5GHz Antenna analyzer 4" Touchscreen SWR Analyzer and Accessories NanoVNA host (with 1950mAh battery) x 1 USB Type-C data cable x1 15cm SMA male to male RG316RF cable x2 SMA male calibration kit - OPEN x1 SMA male calibration kit - SHORT x1 SMA male calibration kit - LOAD x1 SMA female to female connector x1 Type-c to Type-c cable x1
You do not have to be present to win one of these prizes, although you will be responsible for shipping charges incurred shipping the prizes to your QTH.
Winners of the hourly door prizes must be present to win. Winners will be announced over the PA and posted on the whiteboard located next to the Prize Drum in the Alford Memorial Radio Club booth in the Exhibit Hall.